Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 18 August 2016

First Impression: Sleek Colour Correcting Palette



Hi chappes,

I've recently purchased this Sleek colour correcting palette after watching Rachel Leary youtube video, which showed how pigmented and easy to blend they are.



Green: Neutralises redness - for concealing scars and blemishes 
Lilac: Neutralises yellow - for brightening sallow,dull complexion
Blue: Neutralises orange - concealing freckles
Rose: Adds radiance and evens out dark spots 
Yellow: Neutralises purple - concealing under eye circles on light skin tones
Orange: Neutralises blue - concealing dark circles on dark skin tones.


I love it - the concealers are so pigmented and the formula is soo creamy. And the concealers cover decolorisations really well, they are soo easy to blend with a beauty blender.
And it was only £7 which is soo much cheaper than buying each concealer separately. 
Using these concealers means I don't have to use as much foundation and concealer so I don't get a caked face :)
The palette also has a massive mirror and its really compacted.
Overall with my first impression is I love it and can't wait to continue use it.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I kind of clocked this in-store but wanted to wait for reviews before purchasing haha- the formula actually sounds really nice!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jasmine and I love your blog. The formula is really nice and it's great quality for the price. I would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig