Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 10 February 2017

My Top 5 Budget Beauty Products


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my top 5 budget beauty products that I think you should try.



1. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - THE BEST CONCEALER EVER!!!!!!!!! Has the perfect coverage for spots and underage circles.


2. Maybelline Baby Lips - The are a great mix between lip balms and lip tint. They leave your lips feel moisturised all day.


3. Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette Keep Calm & Wear Gold - This is a great on the go compact palette. You can create a range of looks - day and night.


4. Real Techniques Brushes- They are soo good and they are well priced. Perfect for base, contour, powder, eyes and lips - brushes are everything! 


5. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks - They are AMAZING drugstore lipstick - they have lovely formulas and pigmentation.



I would highly recommend all these products - they are great quality and amazing for the price.

Please comment and follow

Sarah X





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I never got on with the baby lips but LOVE all the other products you mentioned. RT brushes are like my go to

    Jasmine x
    www.jasminesimone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jasmine and RT are my go to too. And I'm glad you like the other products and I wonder why the baby lips didnt work for you! X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, and the RT brushes. I like the looks of that eye palette.
    A Sparkle Of Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Anna -the Kate Moss lipsticks and RT brushes are such great quality for the money. I would highly recommend the Rimmel palette, it has amazing colours and great pigmentation.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I have a couple of the Kate Revlon lipsticks and Real Techniques brushes. That Collection concealer is also high on my list as I have used it for a couple of years now and have yet to find one that can beat it on price and coverage! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and same I haven't found a concealer better than the Collection concealer. And I love the formula of the Kate Moss lipsticks and the quality of the RT brushes.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig