Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 16 February 2017

First Impression : L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write my first impressions on the L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation. I picked it up yesterday - and I applied it today so I wanted to share with you my first impressions on how it applied and how it lasts throughout the day.


I brought this foundation after the rave reviews from NickiTutorials who is one of my favourite youtubers . And I also love  L'oreal products and foundations.

The formula is mousse like quite similar to the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. The coverage is AMAZING - it covers imperfections, redness, marks and dark spots. I can especailly see the coverage on the redness as I have naturally red cheeks and this covered up really easily without looking cakey. I was worried when I saw that it was matte as at the moment my skin is quite dry - but this foundation didn't cling to any dry patches. So Good!!! And it has a great range of colours I sooo pale and Porcelain is the perfect shade for me.

I applied it at 8am and its now 4:30 and the foundation is still there and the coverage is still there which is so good. I usually loose foundation on the chin throughout the day, but its still there and covered. And the formula is not heavy on the skin, I could barley feel it on my skin. 

I would highly this foundation and I will definitely use it again.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd really like to try this seeing as it's really good coverage!

    Beckie xo // The Pale Tails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beckie and I would highly recommend this foundation - its amazing!!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig