Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 5 February 2017

What's In My February Makeup Bag



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share what makeup I have in my makeup bag this month of February. These are products I reach to on a daily basis and I can create a range of looks for everyday as well as dramatic /evening looks.




Revlon Colourstay Foundation- It has a lovely medium-full coverage which leaves a lovely flawless finish. It doesn't need much blending and it has a wide variety of shades and it has 2 sorts of formulas - one for combination/oily and normal/dry. The coverage is also great for covering decolorisation and blemishes.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- Its literally the perfect concealer - it brightens underneath the eyes as well as covering up blemishes and redness. And its amazing for the price.


NYX HD Finishing Banana Powder- Recently I got into baking under the eye to set my concealer and brighten my under eyes. By baking under the eye also means you can swipe away any fallout from the eyeshadow.



Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 01- This is my go to face powder - it sets your whole face without looking caky or powdery. 


Benefit Hoola Bronzer- This powder is a lovely for contouring as well as bronzing. It blends really easily and isn't orangey or muddy.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Creme de Nude'- This is a lovely eye primer - it covers any decolorisations on the eyelid. As well as helping your eyeshadow stay on all day without it creasing.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette- It's a relatively new palette to my collection, so I love creating a range of look with it to try and use all of the shades. They are all lovely and pigmented and blendable.

Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner- I love wearing winger eyeliner - I always add a wing to every eye look. I really like pen eyeliners they are really easy to use to create a thin line and wing.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara- My favourite mascara! It makes my eye lashes look long and volumed - does look a bit like I have falsies on but more natural.


L'Oreal Colour Riche JLO' Nude Lipstick- It's a lovely your lips but better shade - with a slight pink tone. I really like the shade, the formula and how long wearing it is.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes- A lovely liquid lipstick without it being drying . And it's lovely and pigmented - the applicator makes it easy to apply.


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I keep going back and forth on whether I should buy the chocolate palatte or not! It seems like everyone has it!

    erinkanee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Erin - I would highly recommend the chocolate bar palette. You wouldn't regret it!
    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig