Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 11 February 2017

Favourite Fragrances Spring 2017



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my favourite fragrances of all time - for every season. Most of these are from the drugstore (Boots & Superdrug) and some lovely and expensive ones.

My most used fragrance is probably the Zoella Beauty Tutti Frutti Spray I think I've been through around 3 bottles of this. I love the smell with its notes of Raspberry and Cassis. Its meanly summer fragrance but I love it so much I wear it all year round.


My first proper perfume was the Nina Ricci Nina L'Eau Eau de Toilette. For a start look how beautiful the packaging is - a baby pink apple. I love the scents of Frosted Neroli, Apple Blossom, Gardenia and White Musk.




One of my favourite scents at the moment is the Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspiration Spray which I received for Christmas in her Secret Santa set. Which has vanilla, almond and macaron scent - it smells SOO GOOD!! 




This gorgeous mini of the Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum  with the transversal Notes of Iris, top Notes of Pear, Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Blackcurrant Bud. Heart Notes : Orange Flower, Jasmine Sambac, Tuberose, Hazelnut accord. And base Notes: Iris, Tonka, Patchouli, Gourmand Accord. Is a lovely floral scent- perfect for all year round.



         


Another gorgeous mini I love is the Guerlain Insolence Eau de Toilette With top notes of raspberry, bergamot, red berries, lemon and heart notes of orange blossom, violet, rose. And base notes go iris, sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, resins. I love the packaging and the scent is gorgeous - perfect for everyday.


I thought I would add these two in at the end as I love the scents but I don't have actually bottles of it. It's the Giorgio Armani 'Si' Perfume and the 'Charlotte Tilbury Scent of a Dream Perfume'. Both of these are gorgeous scents especially the Si - and I would love to buy the full bottles one day
I hope you like this post.
Please comment your favourite fragrances and please follow.
Sarah X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig