Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 26 February 2017

My Favourite 5 Brit 2017 Dresses



Hi chappes,

Thank you for your patience over the last week, I've been away - skiing. And the place had no wifi for me to upload one. And I decided to post Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday for a while - as I want to improve my quality of my post so I wanted to spend more time on them. 
But today I wanted to share my favourite 5 Brits 2017 dresses. I love the Brit awards - the music, the outfits - EVERYTHING!!!


Holly Willoughby -
wore this gorgeous sliver sequin, long sleeved mini dress. Paired with corresponding silver heels and with simple hair look and a smokey eye.







Michelle Keegan - 
wore a lovely blue playsuit with a black belt around the waist. This chocolate jumpsuit really compliments her figure.




Little Mix - 
all looked gorgeous and all compliment each other. Which Jesy and Perrie in black, Jade in white and Leigh-Anne in blue and navy. And they hugely deserved their award.


Ellie Goulding - 
wore this gorgeous high necked, cut out and thigh split black dress with silver details. And she had quite similar makeup with a nude, peachy lip.



Stacey Solomon - 
looked very chic, with a lacy white crop top paired with a black skirt. And paired with black heels.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite outfit and please follow.

Sarah X





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. There are some gorgeous outfits here! I especially like what Little Mix wore; especially Jade! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah x I agree these outfits are gorgeous and I love Jade's dress too X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig