Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 12 February 2017

The Perfect Pink Lip Combo



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my favourite lip combo at the moment. Its a pink nude combination.

The products are:
Rimmel Lip Liner in 'Eastend Snob'
MAC Lipstick in 'Brave'
Benefit Dandelion Lip Gloss

Rimmel Liner Liner in 'Eastend Snob' is a gorgeous pinky nude colour, and the colour and formula is a perfect base for lipsticks.

MAC Brave is a gorgeous pink-beige shade with white pearl and its has a lovely satin formula. For a satin finish it is long wearing and pigmented

Benefit Dandelion Lip Gloss again is lovely pink colour - but I lighter pink then the lipstick and liner. So creates a perfect pink colour.

This is a swatch of the 3 products together - its a gorgeous pink colour. Perfect for everyday.



Hope you like this post, I would highly recommend this combination.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I want to try the dandelion gloss. I'm not a gloss person but I'm drawn to this product.

    xo,
    https://lidsandtricks.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting - I'm not the biggest lipgloss fan either but I love this one!
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig