Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 8 February 2017

My Blogging Goals 2017


Hi chappes,

Some may think this post is quite late in the year to be writing this post - as it is the 8th February. But next week is my blogs 1st  birthday which is crazy. So I wanted to share my blogging goals for this next year.




1. Continue to be a daily blogger - 
I love blogging and in a years time I would love to still be blogging everyday. There will be a few days/weeks where I may not be blogging due holidays etc. But on the whole I would love to write on this blog every day.

2. Improve my photography-
Some/most of my photos on my blog I'm not fully happy with. So I would love to improve my photography skills and layouts.

3. Each 1,000 Followers on Bloglovin-
I was amazed and shocked by the amount support I have got through out this past year. And at the time of writing this post I'm 8 of 600 followers which is AMAZING!!! 

4. Work with a few brands-
In the next year I would love to work with some brands whether thats through events or collab posts.

5. Buy a blogging template-
Finally I would love to change my blogger template I been loving some from pig dig.

Hope you like this post and THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT OVER THE LAST YEAR XXXX

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Best of luck on achieving your 2017 goal. I'm happy I can at ;east help you get to 1000 followers on Bloglovin.

    Keep up the hard work.

    Your friend,
    https://lidsandtricks.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig