Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 6 February 2017

My Past Week In Lipsticks #1



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write something different - 'My Past Week In Lipsticks' as I love reading these posts so I wanted to write my own. 


Monday -  I'm usually in a rush on Mondays due to still being in the weekend - lay in mood. So I usually pick the same lipstick - L'Oreal Colour Riche in JLO Nude . It's such my perfect nude and goes with every look.

Tuesday - My favourite lipstick at moment is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Cannes' as its really easy to apply, lovely formula and gorgeous colour.


Wednesday - 'On Wednesdays We Wear Pink' ;) So I wore the NYX Lip Lingerie in 'Bedtime Flirt' which is a lovely pink nude. And I love the formula and the finish.


Thursday - I had a slighter darker eye so I went for Tanya Burr Cosmetic 'Pink Cocoa' as which a small layer on the lips its a lovely 'your lips but better' nude. And this lipstick is so nice and long lasting.


Friday - I felt in the mood for a lighter nude so my go to is the  Rimmel Kate Moss Nude 045. I love this for everyday - this is my most used lipstick in my collection. I will definitely need to pick up another soon.


Saturday - AS its the weekend I  like my lipstick to stay a bit longer than usually so I went for my ABH 'Crush' Liquid Lipstick . It's a gorgeous pink shade and it lasts for ages and the formulation is lovely.


Sunday - I went for the NYX Lip Lingerie in 'Push Up' as I fancied a 90's brown toned nude and I wanted to last all day so I went for a liquid lipstick. 



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Parie and I agree - they are gorgeous shades. I would highly recommend them all.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Those nyx lippies looks so pretty all these neutral shades looks so lovely

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and the NYX lippies are lovely - would highly recommend X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills lipsticks colors! I think I might be allergic to something in them though because they can occasionally make my lips feel numb :/

    XO, Tayler Mae
    http://taylermae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Taylor - and I agree they are gorgeous colours but that must me annoying X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. I'd love to try the Tanya Burr and Kate Moss lipsticks! They look perfect xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/02/instagram-inspiration-january.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Ana and I would highly recommend the Tanya Burr and Kate Moss lipstick. They are gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! I also have Bedtime Flirt it's such a gorgeous shade. Only problem I had with is was the applicator, so have to use a little brush!

    Steph x
    http://thegirlwithtattoos.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Stephanie and I'm really glad you like this post. Bedtime Flirt is a gorgeous colour - personally I don't mind the applicator but I do understand why you may not like it .
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig