Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 3 February 2017

Beauty Wishlist February 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my first beauty wishlist of 2017 - there have been some great launches already this year which I would love to own.



Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lipstick 

I love Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks the formulation is amazing. They have recently released Pillowtalk as a lipstick - as well as a still having it as a lip liner. It looks like a gorgeous colour - perfect for everyday.



Too Faced 'Sweet Peach' Glow Kit


Too Faced released there Sweet Peach collection earlier this year in the Uk - this is definitely my favourite. The shades look lovely and the packaging is really cute. 


Benefit'They're real!' lip lipstick and liner in one

This idea seems like genius - lipstick and lip liner in one. The colour swatches look incredible especially 'Lusty Rose' and 'Nude Scandal'

Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette in 'Natural Beauty'

Charlotte Tilbury brought back this gorgeous palette wth eyeshadows, bronzers, blushers and a highlighter. And all the shades look lovely  and pigmented. As well as compact - perfect for travel.


NYX Professional Makeup Love Contours All

NYX is an amazing drugstore palette and this palette looks lovely with contour shades and eyeshadows. Looks like a gorgeous drugstore palette.



Real Technique MultiTech Small Point Makeup Brush Set


I'm a massive fan of Real Techniques brushes and when they released a new range of brushes. I WAS SOO HAPPY!!! These brushes look amazing quality and I love they are multi-functional. Perfect for travel.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite and please follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want to try the too faced sweet peach glow kit. I've heard so much about it!

    Beckie xo // The Pale Tails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beckie and same I would love to try the too faced glow kit X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. CT 's products are great! I really want to try Pillowcase myself! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Alexis xoxo | www.alexisanneofficial.com

    Instagram: @lexxianne

    Twitter: @AlexisAnneBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alexis-Annea and I'm glad you like this post. I agree CT's products are great and Pillowtalk does look gorgeous.
      Sarah x

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig