Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 4 February 2017

NYR Organic Mineral Eye Shadow in Silver Birch



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to talk about the NYR Organic Mineral Eye Shadow in Silver Birch. I was lucky to get it for Christmas from my Auntie and Uncle, I had never heard of NYR makeup before. But I would definitely buy NYR products in the future.


The eyeshadow I got was in 'Silver Birch' which is a gorgeous silver  colour. It's lovely and natural for everyday. It has a lovely sheen and glitter which looks lovely on the eye. And it's nice and pigmented and blend-able.


The packaging is also really cute as well - it has clear packaging with the NYR logo on the top. And on the bottom it has the shade name - 'Silver Birch'. The clear packaging is lovely as you can see the colour so easy to find.


I would highly recommend this shade and I would recommend the brand as a whole.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig