Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 9 February 2017

Makeup Collection : Face Products



Hi chappes,

I love reading about and watching other people's makeup collections. So I wanted to share my makeup collection but in parts as it would be a rather long post otherwise. I've already shared my lip product collection so I wanted to write about my face products.



Foundations


Revlon Colourstay Foundation- (one for combination/oily and the other one for normal/dry). Both in 'shade 110 Ivory'

Maybelline Super Stay Foundation- In shade '05 Light Beige' 

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation- in shade '010 Light Porcelain'



Concealers



Miss Sporty Perfect Stay in '001 Light'

Collection Lasting Perfection in '01'

Sleek Colour Corrector 

 


Powders


NYX HD Finishing Powder in '02 Banana' 

Rimmel Stay Matte in '001 Transparent' 

Collection Sheer Loose Powder in '2 Translucent'


Bronzers



Seventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer

Benefit Hoola Bronzer 

Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder in 'Light Matte'




Blusher


Lancome Blush Subtil in 'Rose Sable' 


Highlighters


Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in 'Pink Bronze'

Tanya Burr Cosmetic Cheek Iluminator in 'Forever Summer'



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X











SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like the rimmel stay matte foundation works well and the coverage is great

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I agree the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation is lovely and the coverage is perfect.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig