Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 2 February 2017

My Top 3 Drugstore Palettes



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share with you my 3 favourite drugstore palette. As there are some amazing palettes out there at great prices.




1. Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette 'Keep Calm & Wear Gold'



This is a lovely palette for the go and the shaded are lovely and pigmented. And it has a range of shades, I also love the mirror this makes it perfect for travel.


2.  Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette




This palette has 4 lovely shades - my favourite shade is 'Nude Delight' its a lovely base shade that probably the reason why I hit pan on that shade.


3. Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar



This is a lovely versatile face palette with highlights, blushers, bronzers and contour shades. As well as a lovely big mirror -great for travel.

I would highly recommend all of these palettes they are affordable and all are pigmented and blend well.

Hope you like this post.


Please comment your favourite palettes and please follow. We are so close to 600!

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig