Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 1 February 2017

My 5 Favourite NTAs Dresses



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share with you my favourite dresses form the NTAs. I meant to write this earlier but I thought better late then never. These are 5 of favourite dresses from the National Television Awards  - which was last week.
Fearne Cotton - she wore a gorgeous black satin Rochas Paris dress. I love this dress - I think its very classy.



Holly Willoughby  - she wore a gorgeous bubblegum pink classic bespoke dress by Samuel Dougal. And as an addition she added a Antique Jewellery brooch.


Lacey Turner - she wore a gorgeous simple black dress. And she paired it with a lovely clutch and silver detailed necklace.


Tilly Keeper - wore a gorgeous 'Needle and Thread' looking dress. I love the detail and the colour.



Jacquline Jossa - she wore a lovely statement burgundy maxi dress. It's simple but chic.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig