Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Lipstick Collection Winter 2017



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share with you my lipstick collection this is both lipstick and liquid lipsticks. I love reading these sorts of posts so I wanted to do an updated version. I really love my lipstick collection - there are few more I would still love to get, but I do love all of the lipsticks that I've got.

Lipsticks


Front Row (L-R)


MAC Brave 

MAC Velvet Teddy 

MAC Patisserie 

Tanya Burr's Cosmetic 'Pink Cocoa'

Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty

L'Oreal Colour Riche JLO Nude

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge in shade 6


Back Row (L-R)


Rimmel Kate Moss 03

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude 045

Rimmel Kate Moss 054 - Rock and Roll Nude

Rimmel Kate Moss 107

Rimmel Kate Moss 08

MaxFactor 833 - Rosewood 

Charlotte Tilbury Kidmans Kiss

L'Oreal Colour Riche 461



Liquid Lipsticks


Sleek Matte Me in 'Birthday Suit'

NYX Lip Lingerie 'Push Up'

ABH Liquid lipstick in 'Crush'

Tanya Burr Cosmetic Matte Lip 'Martha Moo'

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 'Cannes'

Tanya Burr Cosmetic 'Christmas Stocking'

NYX Lip Lingerie 'Bedtime Flirt'



Other Lip Products


Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner 'Eastend Snob'
Helen E Lip Liner
So Susan Lip Dome in 'Blackcurrant'
Lancome Lip Lover '355'
Lancome Lip Lover '337'
Benefit Dandelion Lip Gloss



I also have all the lip products featured in my Tanya Burr Collection x


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow

Sarah 
  
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a stunning gift lipstick collection! I love Colourpop lippies

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice X And I'm glad you like it and I would love to try Colourpop but i don't think you can get it in the Uk or if you can the postage is really expensive :( x
      Sarah x

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig