Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Beautiful Browns



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 3 favourite brown toned nudes. As my 'Pretty in Pink' post was rather popular. And it would be amazing if you can comment your favourite brown nudes.


1. MAC Velvet Teddy

2. NYX Lip Lingerie in 'Push Up'

3. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03


All of these lipstick are gorgeous and they are great for everyday as well as nights out. All of the formulas are great and all nice and pigmented. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are so pretty! I think I need to pick up couple more of the Lip Lingerie.
    A Sparkle Of Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Anna and I would highly recommend the NYX Lip Lingerie they have lovely formulas and great pigmentation.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I always wear pink toned nudes but I've been wanting to try some brown toned ones for a while now. Thanks for the recommendations! x

    Lifewithadash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah-Michellea and I'm glad you like the recommendations. I would highly recommend these lipsticks when you are starting out with brown toned lipstick.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig