Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 2 January 2017

Tanya Burr Cosmetic Lipstick in 'Pink Cocoa'



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the Tanya Burr Cosmetic Lipstick in 'Pink Cocoa' as I mentioned in my NYE makeup look so I wanted to write a full review. 


When Tanya Burr said she was launching a range of lipsticks I was soo excited as I love the Tanya Burr Cosmetic line. So when I opened my a present from my sister and TB lipstick in ‘Pink Cocoa’ I was soo happy.
And I have wore it literally every day since , as to be honest I didn't put another lipstick in my makeup bag when I went away for Christmas which is probably why I have been wearing it so much :)

The packaging is gorgeous and feels very luxurious especially for a lipstick which retails at £6.99. It’s a gold rectangle with Tanya’s Cosmetic label down the side. And on the bottom of the tide it has the shade which is great especially as my lipstick is in an acrylic drawer so I can clearly see the shade.




The shade is gorgeous, when looking at the lipstick I was choosing between ‘Birthday Cake’ which is a lighter nude and ‘Pink Cocoa’. By Tanya seemed to be wearing Pink Cocoa so much I went after her recommendation. And I’m glad I did as it’s a gorgeous nude colour and quite versatile as when you able one layer it’s a lovely ‘your lips but better’ but if you able a few more layers it can create a lovely browny, pink nude. (Well it did on mine). Which I made shown in the photo. The pigmentation is great and its a long wearing lipstick. It has got a satin finish and it’s not drying at all.


I would highly recommend this lipstick and the whole of Tanya Burr Cosmetic range.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've just gotten into Tanya Burr Cosmetics and I'm not sure what took me so long! Her products are lovely, and this lipstick looks gorgeous too! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah - I agree her products are lovely and I would highly recommend the lipstick.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I really want this! It looks so pretty. I think Tanya has done so so well with her beauty line.
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holly and this lipstick is gorgeous. And I agree Tanya has done an amazing job with her beauty line.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig