Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 21 January 2017

My Makeup In A Hurry 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my makeup I do in a hurry, this usually happens on a school day when I wake up too late. And I only had 5-10 minutes to do my makeup.


The products I use are:

Revlon Colourstay Foundation-
My favourite foundation, great coverage and I love the formula. And it lasts all day and covers any blemishes or de- colourations. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer-
This is a lovely drugstore concealers and covers my eye dark circle and blemishes.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder-
This powder keeps your skin naturally matte all day and keeps your makeup on all day.

Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer-
I love this bronzer for a naturally contour as well as a crease eyeshadow shade.

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick-
This is a gorgeous highlight as well as a lid shade. Highlighter look gorgeous on the eye.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner-
Even in a hurry I still have to wear winged eyeliner - this eyeliner is my favourite (which unfortunately is running out :( )

Maybelline Sensational Luscious Mascara-
My favourite mascara at the moment - it literally looks like I have falsies on. It adds volume and length I just love it!!!

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I use the same foundation and powder, they're bloooody amazing aren't they! Especially for the price. I bought a mac foundation and urban decay powder/foundation and still preferred them over it!

    Beckie || The Pale Tails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beckie and I agree the revlon foundation and rimmel stay mate powder are amazing for the price X
      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. Such a great post! I have heard a lot of good reviews about the mascara! I have yet to try that one, I'm using The Rocket mascara and The Falsies. They're amazing! xx

    Lenne | Lenne Zulkiflly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lenne and I'm glad you like this post X I would highly recommend the Maybelline Luscious Lash Sensational Mascara and I will try the rocket and falsies mascara.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig