Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 12 January 2017

Maybelline Sensational Luscious Mascara Review



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the Maybelline Sensational Luscious Mascara. I am a massive fan of the original Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara so I wanted to try the rest of the mascara range.


I LOVE THIS MASCARA SOOO MUCH!!!! I think I prefer this mascara to the original Lash Sensational. I make my lash lovely and long with volume - it makes my lashes look like I have falsies on.
The brush is really nice to get all of the lashes which I love with a winged eyeliner.

I'm not sure what I think of the packaging I do prefer if its lighter. But the material its made of does make it feel more expensive.

The Boots website state that: 
' Lash Sensational Luscious mascara is enriched with a blend of prescious oils; rose, safflower and argan oil for a softer, denser lash multiplying effect.
The arch-shaped brush reaches from the longest to the smallest of lashes volumising every layer and contains a resevoir that holds the enriched formula in the bristles, filling the lash line instantly.
The liquid Ink formula coats from all sides ensuring full coverage. Reveal layers and layers of luscious lashes. '
I totally agree - the mascara is lovely and I would highly recommend  to anyone looking for a drugstore mascara.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been needing a really good mascara as my eyelashes are SO lacklustre. After reading this I'm gunna have to go buy it!
    The Pale Tails
    - Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beckie XI would highly recommend this mascara is gorgeous and I'm gad you like the review.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig