Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 20 January 2017

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the Too Faced 'Chocolate Bar' Palette,  this was my first Too Faced product I have EVER brought so I wanted to share it with you.


I heard a lot about this palette online and the shades look gorgeous so I brought it. For a start the packaging is soo cute and lovely and the palette smells like chocolate- it actually smells like CHOCOLATE!!! I probably looked like a weirdo smelling the palette in a middle of a Debenhams store.


The Chocolate Bar palette has a 16 matte and shimmer shades of natural browns, delicate pinks and luscious plums.  
eye shadows. Which are pigmented with pure, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder. 



Top Row: 
Gilded Ganache
White Chocolate, 
Milk Chocolate, 
Black Forest Truffle
Triple Fudge.



Middle Row:
Salted Caramel, 
Marzipan
Semi Sweet, 
Strawberry Bon Bon, 
Candied Violet,
Amaretto


Last Row: 
Hazelnut, 
Crème Brulee,
Haute Chocolate,
Cherry Cordial, 
Champagne Truffle.



Overall I LOVE THIS PALETTE - the shades are UH-MAZ-ING, they are so pigmented and so blendable. My favourite shades are 'Marzipan' and 'Champagne Truffle' they are both gorgeous.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This palette is absolutely great, the colours are beautiful and the smell is so nice

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lou and I totally agree the palette is gorgeous - the smell, shades and pigmentation.
      Sarah x

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig