Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Pretty in Pink


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share my 3 favourite pink-toned nude lipstick as I'm big fan of lipsticks - so I wanted to share them with you.



1. ABH Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush'

2. MAC Brave Lipstick 

3. L'Oreal JLO Nude Lipstick



All of these lipstick are gorgeous and they are great for everyday as well as nights out. One is drugstore, middle and high-end, so all price ranges. All of the formulas are great and all nice and pigmented. 
And I would highly recommend them all. All of them have full reviews on my blog:

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Beautiful shades, ABH's Crush is my favourite

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lou and I agree ABH Crush is gorgeous - I love the formula and colour.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Love these shades <3

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Eva and I love this shades too. They are lovely and great for everyday.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. What gorgeous tones, I love them all :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lotte and I agree - they are gorgeous shades X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Patisserie looks beautiful!! I need it in my life! I own J-Los nude and wear that one all the time. Lovely post.
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holly and I'm glad you like the post. Patisserie is gorgeous shade and would highly recommend (but the swatch is actually Brave - I accidentally wrote the wrong name -whoops) X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig