Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 11 January 2017

MAC Lipstick in Brave


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about another MAC lipstick I got for my birthday which is MAC Brave, which I was lucky to receive from my sister.

Brave is a gorgeous pink-beige shade with white pearl and its has a lovely satin formula. As you can see from the swatch its a gorgeous opaque pink colour which I love to pair with with a neutral eye look.

The satin finish leaves color-rich, soft satin, semi-matte finish. The lipstick conditions while adding intense colour'. I love the formula as to me it feel that there is nothing on the lips- its really comfortable to wear . 

The lipstick come is the traditional MAC bullet which looks lovely in my makeup storage. And I place this lipstick with my other MAC lipsticks and other high end lipstick I've got is an acrylic lipstick holder on top of my drawers.

Hope you like this post.


Please comment and follow.


Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig