Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 5 January 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Party Eyes Bauble



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Party Eyes Bauble which was part of their Christmas collection.



The bauble come with a mini Rock 'N' Kohl: Bedroom Black and a mini Legendary Mascara and with every purchase on their website you can pick 2 Charlotte Tilbury samples so I picked Bitch Perfect and Magic Foundation in Fair 1.

I love the look of the bauble, it's gorgeous and it would probably e in my room all year and for a long time.


Rock 'N' Kohl: Bedroom Black

The website say it 'Melts onto your skin for an easy, 1-slick line that blends effortlessly, 
Waterproof – stays put for up to 14 hours
Crushed pearl powder is known to stimulate collagen production – instantly hydrating the skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean blacker than black line, 
Paraben and preservative free 
Ideal for those seeking the best kohl eyeliner pencil to add to their routine. 

AND I WOULD AGREE!!! I love it's a gorgeous colour and a lovely formula. The formula is really creamy and perfect for the waterline - I haven't yet tried it instead of my Kat Von D liner. But it is a gorgeous kohl waterline pencil.


Legendary Mascara

I wore this mascara on Christmas day and I love it. It added so much volume and length which paired with the kohl pencil is amazing and I love to create a black winged eye look
The website' The unique mix of waxes and genius ingredients include:

Marine Glycogen: a new, exciting hair tonic that is known to stimulate the growth of the hair follicle and the proliferation of keratin cells.
Tamanu Oil has regenerating properties in order to protect, nourish and strengthen the lashes.
A special blend of waxes gives the mascara its elastic texture..
Carbon Black for extreme stand-out lashes & a deep colour intensity.
The innovative, multi-bristle flutter brush has a collection of bristles of differing sizes, ensuring that every lash is caught and coated. 

The packaging is also gorgeous with the gold and the ironic black eyes with also featured on the bauble.

Bitch Perfect


I heard a lot of this lipstick from other Youtubers or bloggers especially for one of my favourite Youtubers; Hello October. Bitch Perfect is lightly muted, light-medium coral with a hint of pink and warm undertones, and it has a lightly luminous finish. 
I do love Charlotte Tilbury lipstick formulas, this was moisturising , left a sheen finish. And was last longing.


Magic Foundation 

I wanted to try a high end foundation and this one is very popular so I thought I would try it as it was free. I love the range of skin tones and colours, they had one for my favourite skin was amazing. And formula and coverage was really nice, it seat really nice on the skin and lasted on day.

Overall I would highly recommend Charlotte Tilbury and this bauble.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It looks so great and festive!!!


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna-Alina for commenting and it's great and festive. It would be amazing if more brands did this.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig