Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Urban Decay First Travel Kit


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the 'Urban Decay First Travel Kit' which contains a mini of the :

All Nighter Spray 
 Original Primer Potion 
24/7 Glide Eye Pencil
Perversion Mascara





All Nighter Spray

I've heard great reviews about this spray, so I was so excited when I saw it in this set. This spray is amazing - it keeps your makeup on all day, the way you put on in the morning. And you cant feel it on the skin


Original Primer Potion

When I purchased the Naked palette it came with samples of the primer potions and I love them. This one comes with the full size packaging but smaller so its look so cute. The eye primer prevents your eyeshadow from creasing for moving.


24/7 Glide Eye Pencil in 'Demolition'

This pencil has a lovely formula - it's creamy and stays all day. I love how its a brown so is more subtle then a black kohl pencil. It's also different to all the others in my collection which is great. This is a swatch to show the colour: 


Perversion Mascara

I love testing new mascaras - and this mascara is amazing. It adds length and volume to my lashes and the it doesn't transfer, smudge and comes off really nicely after a long day. And the packaging is really nice and feels really luxurious.


I love this sets as you can try a range of products and they are also prefect for travelling with.



Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig