Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 3 January 2017

MAC Patisserie Lipstick




Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about a MAC lipstick I received for my birthday which was the shade 'Patisserie'.

Patisserie is a lustre finished lipstick and it's a sheer creamy neutral pink. This lipstick I find is perfect for everyday and I also love pink so this lipstick is great for me. As its a lustre finish its not drying at all - so perfect for the winter cold months when my lips get quite dry.


For a 'sheer' lipstick it is quite pigmented and long wearing. And it doesn't go patchy or create the awkward lines when your lipstick is coming off ( hope you know what I mean ;)) 

The lipstick come is the traditional MAC bullet which looks lovely onto of my makeup storage. And I place this lipstick with my other MAC lipsticks and other high end lipstick I've got is an acrylic lipstick holder on top of my drawers.

I would highly recommend this lipstick.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really like the look of this, I got Velvet Teddy for Christmas which I adore but I really want to build up my Mac lipstick collection!

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Isabelle and I started my MAC lipstick collection with Velvety Teddy as well X This lipstick is gorgeous and I would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I started my MAC lipstick collection with Velvet Teddy too! I've heard good things about MAC Patisserie. Must swatch it in store soon! x

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Erin and you should definitely swatch MAC Patisserie its a gorgeous lip shade X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. That looks so pretty, I need that in my life!!
    Holly x | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Holly and this lipstick is so pretty. I would highly recommend it X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig