Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner Black


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write about the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner Black. 



Unfortunately my favourite eyeliner - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in 'Trooper' dried up. And instead of buying a new one mainly because I don't have the money but I also thought it was a great opportunity to try some drugstore alternatives.

 The eyeliner has a ultra-thin 0.4mm brush tip meaning its perfect in creating a thin line on the lash line. And is great for creating a wing.
The formula is really nice with an opaque colour and it doesn't smudge or transfer though out the day.
 The ink technology keeps pigments super-saturated and the spring cap keeps the formula fresh.

I would highly recommend this for a drugstore eyeliner.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i bought this eyeliner recently, its so so good! would even say it's nearly the same level as Kat Von D tattoo liner x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Bbbryony and I know the eyeliner is soo good. And I agree its on a similar level to the Kat Von D.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig