Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 26 January 2017

Skincare Routine Winter 2017


Hi chappes,

I haven't written a skincare routine in a while and it has changed slightly. So I thought it would be a great time to share with you my updated skin routine. This routine is what I use everyday so is quick and easy to do.


E45 Moisturising Lotion


E45 moisturising lotion as a first cleanse to take off my face makeup. I saw that youtuber Saffron Barker recommend it on one of her vlog and tried it and love it. It makes your skin feel so soft as well as helping with any blemishes. 

I usually pump a some moisturise in the palms of my hands then in circular motions apply it to my face until my makeup is starting off to come off. Then with a warm Liz Earle Muslin Cloth I take off my makeup.


Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water 

I use this to take off my eye makeup and the rest of my face makeup. The formula takes my makeup off really easily and means I don't have to rub my eyes to take off my eye makeup. My mascara and eyeliner comes off really easily. I apply the cleanser onto cotton pads - I prefer the baby large pads as you don't need as many pads.


Nivea Creme Lotion

To finish off my skincare I apply this Nivea moisturiser which is great at leaving your skin nice and soft. I would highly recommend the whole Nivea skincare range.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Totally agree with your insights. In today's internet generation, the only way to get an edge in the market out there is to be visible using any other techniques know to men to be able to get the connection in the online community
    Juvederm Injections Chicago

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig