Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 9 January 2017

My 5 Favourite Golden Globe Awards Dresses



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a pot about my 5 favourite outfits from yesterdays Golden Globe Awards. I used to write this sort of post right at the beginning of my blog so I wanted to write another one.


1. Blake Lively - wore a custom Atelier Versace black dress with a gold halter neck and pocket trim. This is probably my favourite dress for the Golden Globe awards as it's so classic but chic.



2. Amy Adams- Wore this gorgeous black Tom Ford dress - it's so classic but a lovely neckline.


3. Emma Stone - wore a gorgeous Valentino Haute Couture pink, silver sparkly dress. Which I think is gorgeous, she paired with a silver necklace 



4. Nicole Kidman - Wore a lovely off-shoulder Alexander Mcqueen dress. The detail in this dress is lovely, and I really like the fish tail design.


5. Hailee Steinfield - wore a purple Vera Wang dress - it's like a princess dress. And I love the sparkly neckline to the dress and i cant believe she's only 20! 


Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite dress and please follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig