Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 7 January 2017

Barry M Get Up And Glow Blusher and Highlighter Palette



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on the 'Barry M Get Up And Glow Blusher and Highlighter Palette'. Which I was luckily to get from one of my closest friends, who reads this blog so "Hi' if you are reading this and 'thank you soo much for this gorgeous palette'


It’s a pretty little pink palette with a cute light bulb design and rose gold writing. And I love rose gold so it's the perfect packaging. And it has a mirror on the lid of the palette so perfect for travel.




The palette includes 1 x bronzer, 3 x blushers & 1 x highlighter, but for me it's been more like 1x bronzer, 2x blushers and 2x highlighters. 



The bronzer perks up your skin with a hint of shimmer for a natural glow, the bronzer can be used a soft contour but it is a gorgeous natural bronzer to warm up the face.

The two blusher shades are perfect to bring life to your complexion. You can use them separately on mix them together - I don't use blush very often as I have quite a red cheeks natural but when I do these blushers create a gorgeous natural look. 


The highlighters would also be perfect for a wash of colour on the eyelids, making this a great multipurpose item to grab.  I love mixing them together and putting them on the cheek bones to create a gorgeous glow.


It has a really nice formula and they are pigmented. This was the first item of Barry M makeup I have ever tried and I would definitely pick some more products from there.

 Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig