Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 30 January 2017

January Favourites 2017



Hi chappes,

Sorry I haven't written for a few days I was at a place with no internet. But today I wanted to write my January favourites as its basically the end of the month. And I love writing these posts.



Beauty Favourites


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Cannes'

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Creme De Nude'

Maybelline Sensational Luscious Mascara



Other Favourites

Call the Midwife 


'Castle on the Hill' by Ed Sheeran


Blogosphere Magazine 



Overall this month has been pretty good for January and I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all the support this month its been amazing!!


Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the Maybelline colour tattoo's, especially the colour On and On Bronze x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting HannahX I love the Maybelline colour tattoos too - I tried the 'On and On Bronze' a while ago but I think my sister took it to uni so I must pick up another one soon ;)
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig