Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 8 January 2017

My Tanya Burr Cosmetic Collection 2017


Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share with you My Tanya Burr Cosmetic Collection 2017 as I have the most amount of products from this brand. And I don't think people buy enough Tanya Burr brand due to her being a Youtube but her products are pigmented and really good for the drugstore. This is no way showing off or bragging by the amount of products of TB I have it's just I highly recommend them.



Face 
Cheek Illuminator in 'Forever Summer'

Pigments:
Creme Burelée 
Starry Eyes
Snow Day
Champagne Sparkle

Liners:
Ice Crystals
Treasured

Palettes:
Perfect Brow Palette
Hollywood Eye Palette
Candy Glam Palette

 Lip Glosses in the shades:
Lunch Date 
Champagne Toast
Picnic in the Park
Aurora
Chic
Daydream 
Macaroon
Candy Frost
Bewitching 
Berry Pavlova
Candy Cane



 Matte Lip in the shades:
Christmas Stocking
Martha Moo


I would love for Tanya Burr to bring out foundation, concealers, mascaras and eyeliners so I can create a full face of TB makeup. As I love the quality of her products for the price.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X  



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I've only ever tried one of her nail varnishes which I adore, I really want Martha Moo though! Deffo need to invest in more of her products as I love Tanya x

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Isabelle and I would highly recommend Martha Moo - it's a gorgeous colour. And I would highly recommend the rest of the range.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I loooove the matte colours.
    The Pale Tails
    - Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beckie and I agree the matte colours are gorgeous - they are so pigmented and I love the formula.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. The lip glosses look so pretty!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I agree the lips gloss are gorgeous and so pigmented.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Anna and they are amazing quality - would highly recommend.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. Ive got one of her first lip glosses she bought out ages ago but haven't purchased anything since, I really wanna try the martha moo matte lip product. Great post!

    lovelife-withlucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lucy and I would highly recommend the Martha Moo matte lip and I've have a few of the ones which she brought out ages ago and now, the latest lip gloss collection has some gorgeous colours.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig