Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 27 February 2017

February Favourites 2017



Hi chappes,

I cant believe its already the end of February - I probably say that every month. But it's crazy how fast this year is going. 

Beauty Favourites



L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation - I love this foundation, its long wearing, high coverage and the finish is lovely! And its so long wearing - this month I wore this foundation for over 36 hours (which is quite gross) due to being on a coach for 27 hours as well as for school. And it stayed on!!!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - This was a favourite last month as well but I can loved it this month as well. Especially 'Champagne Truffle' the highlight colour - I've been loving highlighter my inner corner and cheekbones recently.

ABH Liquid Lipstick in 'Crush'- I love this lipstick, probably my favourite liquid lipstick. I really like the pigmentation, formula and the colour.

Other Favourites 


Ant and Dec Saturday Night Takeaway - The series has only started back again, but I love the show. Its a great Saturday night show.


Zoella Vlogs - Zoe's vlogs are definitely my favourite - they are funny and cute. And I love watching them when I'm sad or tired and they make me feel so much better.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourites and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely post! I love the chocolate bon bon's palette, everything about it is so pretty! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah and I'm really glad you like this post. I would love to try the chocolate bon bon palette - next palette on my list.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I've read such mixed reviews on the new L'Oreal foundation. I do want to try it as I love full coverage.

    Emmy | EmmysBeautyCave | Blog Header Design Services

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emmy x Personally I love the new L'Oreal Foundation especially the coverage - I would highly recommend X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig