Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 17 February 2017

Makeup Collection: Palettes



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write the next part of my makeup collection - Palettes. To be honest probably my favourite drawer.

 

 This is the bottom and the biggest drawer in my storage - it can fit a range of palettes. It contains a mixture of face and eye palettes. And I love how its clear so I can see when they all are. I own a mixture of drugstore and high end palettes. And I love them all X

My Palettes


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Barry M Get Up and Glow Palette

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Tanya Burr Cosmetic Hollywood Eye Palette

Seventeen Easy on the Eye 'Big Smoke' Palette

Urba Decay Naked 2 Palette

Revolution Ultra Cheek Blush Palette

Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette Keep Calm & Wear Gold

I also own the Tanya Burr Candy Glam Palette but unfortunately it doesnt fit in this drawer. But I do use it on a regular basis.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have the Naked palette too, I do want to try a few of the others also! I am so glad I found you blog today, it is lovely.. well done you! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Adele and I'm so glad you like my blog - it means a lot X And I would highly recommend all these palettes.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig