Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 22 September 2016

Eat Smart Book Review



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a book review on 'Eat Smart' which is a healthy cookbook written by Niomi Smart who is a youtuber.


I was lucky enough to get a signed copy which is always nice. I love the front cover of this book with the cooper spoon and Niomi looks gorgeous as always.

The recipes look all so nice- I have tried a few of them and loved them. I am so happy that the ingredients are really normal so you don't have to get foods you have never heard of or don't know why to get them from. I have done a blog post on one of the recipes which was the Banana and Mocha Ice Cream which tasted too freaking good.

I think that Niomi did such a great job with this book and she should be so proud.

I would highly recommend this book if you are looking for a healthy cookbook or another cookbook with yummy recipes.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite cookbook and please follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. How cool that you got a signed copy! I love the cover as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Personal Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Alice. Yeah - I seem to be collecting a range of signed copies from Youtubers books i tend to pre order quite quickly.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I love Niomi and I'm also a vegetarian who eats mainly plant based, so this book is right up my street! I'll definitely be picking it up xx
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Catania x I would highly recommend this book if u like plant based foods.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig