Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 6 September 2016

All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher Book Review



Hi chappes,

I have featured this book in a few posts but I haven't written a book review about - so here it is.



I purchased this book a few weeks before my holiday- so perfect summer read. This book has been written by Carrie Hope Fletcher who is a very talented actress as well as a youtuber so overall inspires many people.

All I Know Now is her debut book and its UH-MAZ-ING!!! Its a advice book with everything to help you through your teenage years from bullying to friendships. Its one of those books that you can read it all it one go- like me. Or if you are struggling or relating to one section you can read it and learn from it. 

I love the little touches thing Getting to Know bit right at the front or instead of the contents its called a 'Programme' and with 'Acts' instead of chapters/parts so links with Carrie's job which is being a musical actress. 

My favourite section is 'Happy and Healthy' as to be honest I'm not very body confident and this actually really helped- so if Carrie is reading this (probably not)Thank you!


I would highly recommend this book if you are looking for a really nice read, some advice or if you like Carrie

You can find it at:
Amazon:https://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Know-Now-Wonderings-Reflections/dp/075155751X

Waterstone (special edition):https://www.waterstones.com/book/all-i-know-now-waterstones-exclusive/carrie-hope-fletcher/9780751564389

WH Smith:https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/all-i-know-now-wonderings-and-reflections-on-growing-up-gracefully/9780751557510

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite book and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig