Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 10 September 2016

First Impression: Seventeen Makeup


Hi chappes,

Today I have a very exciting post- I joined the Seventeen Blogger Network and they kindly sent me some of their products. So I want to say a big thank you to Louise who has been so helpful and sent me out some lovely products to try out.



Seventeen Eyeshadow in 'Gold' (*) -
I love the packaging of these product especially the fastening to open it - which probably sounds quite sad ;)
The shade is very pigmented but not too over the top and the shade it perfect for bringing out blue in your eyes.
I will definitely pick up some more of their eyeshadows soon.

Easy on the Eye palette in 'Big Smoke'(*) -
 The palette has  8 matte, shimmer & pearl powders, 3 metallic creams & eye primer with dual ended applicator. It has a range of gorgeous shades - I love the shade 'cocoa brown' to put in my crease. I love how compact it is with the eye primer, cream eyeshadows, matte and shimmery shades as well as a huge mirror. Perfect!

Pink Bronze shimmer brick (*) -
This simmer brick can be used as a highlighter and/or blush . Its great that its not to over the top. And it is a very versatile product and you can use it has a eyeshadow as well.

Glow Tan Cream Bronzer(*) -
This was the first cream bronzer I have ever used. I do like the formula but the shade is a bit too orange for my skin tone but if you blend it quite a bit its great for my very pale skin tone.


Seventeen Skin WOW!! Concealer (*) -
I had hear a lot about this product- its a lovely highlighting concealer. So perfect for under the eye or down the middle of your nose. It has great coverage and perfect for fair skin.

Thank you again Seventeen and I would highly recommend this brand Seventeen. As well if you are a blogger I would recommend that you join the Seventeen Blogger network.

Please comment your favourite makeup brand and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig