Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 19 September 2016

Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water



Hi chappes,

Today I'm going to be writing a review on the Garnier micellar oil infused cleansing water. The cleansing water seems to be everywhere at the moment so I wanted to try it. 

      Before shaken.....                    After shaken....

       


As you can see the cleanser at first is split - oil and water but when shaken it becomes one. Then you put it on a cotton pad and take off your makeup - da-dah!
I really like this cleanser it takes your makeup off really quickly and leaves your face feeling clean and soft. I love that its quick and you don't have to rub your face and make it red to get your makeup off. It will also last a long time as you only need a small amount to take your makeup off- and I usually wear quit a lot of makeup.

Hope you like this post and I would highly recommend it.

Please comment your favourite cleanser and please follow.

Sarah X
                               


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hands down the best affordable Micellar water this stuff is my favourite

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and I totally agree its amazing. Garnier have done a great job with the whole micellar water range.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I saw this in Boots the other day and was really intrigued by it as I use the original micellar water from Garnier, but I was worried that the oil in it may make it really greasy on the skin. Abi | ramblingsofablonde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Abi X It doesn't make my skin feel greasy but its probably not very good if you have naturally oily skin.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig