Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 9 September 2016

Rimmel Kate Moss 03 Lipstick Review



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to share a new lip product to my collection with is the Rimmel Kate Moss 03 Lipstick. If you are a regular reader of my blog you would know that I love Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks.












I heard about this lipstick from my cousin as well its popular with
youtubers -Zoella featured it is some of her videos as well.
This lipstick is a lovely everyday nude and its perfect for school. Well its actually in my school bag. It's a great throw on- your lips but better shade.
It has a lovely creamy formula and very long wearing for a drugstore lipstick. It is the traditional Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick packaging with is black with the red writing. I love that the shade is in big letters at the bottom. So in my makeup drawers its easy to see what lipstick it is.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite Rimmel lipstick.

Sarah X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a lovely shade you chose! I have only one Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick but I will definitely buy more! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Yiotou X I would highly recommend the Kate Moss lipsticks and this one is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig