Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 3 September 2016

Evening Skincare Routine September 2016



Hi chappes,

Today I want to share my updated skincare routine as it has changed slightly since my last post.


I only use 3 products:
Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner
E45 moisturising lotion
Lancome advanced genifique


I take my makeup off using the nivea cleanser which I massage in to my face. Then use the Liz Earle cloth to remove the product and makeup. The cloth makes if so easy to take everything off.

Then I use the E45 moisturising lotion as a face wash. I saw that youtuber Saffron Barker recommend it on one of her vlog and tried it  and love it. It makes your skin feel so soft as well as helping with any blemishes.

To finish off with I use the Lancome serum - I LOVE IT!!!! It was mentioned in my last post and I still use.

I hope you this post my skincare routine is pretty simple and easy. Which is perfect for me as I can be a bit lazy with my skincare -Opps X

Please comment your favourite skincare product and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the new garnier skincare moisturiser bomb range!
    www.beccasloveforlife.blogspot.co.uk Becca xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Beccca X I have never tried anything from that range and I have just looked it up and it looks really good, so i will add it to my boots shopping list. Thank you :)
      Sarah Xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE the smell of E45 haven't used it since I was little - thank you for reminding me of an old classic will need to go and purchase the biggest bottle I can get my hands on ASAP!

    Toni x

    tonigeorgiaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you commenting Toni X I'm glad I reminded you of the old classic - e45 ☺️😂 Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig