Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award



Hi chappes,

Today is a very exciting post as I was kindly nominated by Alice from https://invocati.blogspot.co.uk to for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am very grateful as it's always nice to know people are enjoying what you write and that they send time read it.




The rules of the VBA:
  • Give a shout out to the sweet blogger that nominated you.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Include 7 facts about yourself.
  • Nominate more lovely bloggers for the award.
Here is my 7 facts about me:

1. I am terrified of slugs - I find them really disgusting i see one I have either jump off it or walk with pace around it.

2. I have never broken a bone in the 16 years of my life

3. I was born in Norway - but I can't speak a word of Norwegian 

4. I love small dogs like chichiwawa and pugs. I would love a long haired chichiwawa when I'm older.

5. I'm a big fan of musicals - I have watched quite a few including Mamma Mia, Wicked and Lion King

6. I love baking - especially Tanya Burr's tripe chocolate cookies

7. I love purchasing Youtubers products and books - I do own quite a lot of books written by Youtubers as well as beauty products and bath products.

I nominate:

All the  girls so 


1. JODIE 

 Twitter: @jodiedcmitchell 
 Blog: http://goingplacesanddoingstuff.wordpress.com

2. LAUREN 

 Twitter: @loulabxlle 
 Blog: http://loulabellerose.com
3. MEG
Twitter @itsmeegan

4. TONI

Twitter: @tonigeorgiaxo

5. LILY
Twitter: @lilydealxo

6. EMILY
Twitter: @L1ttleEm

7. FRANCESCA
Twitter: @bellamomentoX

8. KTKINNES
Twitter: @kvburton657

9. LILY
Twitter: @bloglilyrose

10. JADE
Twitter: @jademillardx 

11. ELLIE
Twitter: @laughingsugg

12. ELOISE
Twitter: @isthateloise

13. JORDANNE
Twitter: @ofaglasgowgirl

14. MELISSA
Twitter: @LoveeMelissaX

15. CATHY
Twitter: @OvernightBelle

16. HANNAH
Twitter: @harteva_

17. CHANTÈ
Twitter: @chantenna

18.ANA
Twitter: @ana18california

19. ASHLEY
Twitter: @ashmcc87

20. EM
Twitter: @ohfab

21. BECCA
Twitter: @beccaxjayne


22. NUSHA
Twitter: @nushablog

23. BECCA
Twitter: @beccaonblog
Twitter: @EmLDunn


25. SUMMER 
 Twitter:@theblondecafe_ 
 Blog: https://theblondecafe.wordpress.com


Hope you like this post and thank you again Alice X

Please comment if I nominated your post and please follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig