Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 15 September 2016

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Review



Hi chappes,

I rediscovered a foundation which I used a few years ago which is the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation.



This is a very full coverage and leaves a flawless coverage which lasts all day. It doesn't cling onto any dry patches and is a lightweight feel. The foundation has an oil-free, liquid mousse formula that blends quickly and makes my skin silky smooth and matte. It definitely minimizes the appearance of pores and gives my skin that nice natural, matte finish. Its amazing for the days when your skins looks bad or if you want a fuller coverage face. I would probably be wearing these quite often in winter months as I also love a more matte finish in winter.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite foundation and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like the texture of this nd it definitely does give a full coverage I just found it to be a bit drying on the skin of people who naturally has dry skin like me

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice and thank you for adding that point as I have combination skin but it doesn't makes my skin dry. But thank you for letting me know as this may help any other people reading this post.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig