Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 23 September 2016

New In Beauty Favourites September 2016



Hi chappes,

Recently quite a lot of amazing brands have released new products so I want to share my favourites.


Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basic Palette- this look like a gorgeous palette full of matte shades. I love Urban Decay eyeshadows they are so pigmented and easy to blend. As it says its the ultimate basic palette!:



Spectrum Brushes- I love the look of all of the Spectrum brushes. But these are pick which is my favourite colour and I have heard that Spectrum brushes are such great quality:



Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation- I am a big fan of Rimmel foundations probably because I know they do my shade. But this looks like such a nice everyday foundation:



Sleek Cleopatra's Kiss Highlighting Palette- recently Sleek have brought out some gorgeous highlighter palettes and this is no exception :) :



These all look gorgeous and I hope I will be able to try them soon.

Please comment your favourite new in makeup product and please follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! Really want to try Spectrum brushes, they all look so pretty!


    http://karinahearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Karina and I'm glad you like the post X And same I would love to own the Spectum brushes x
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig