Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 26 September 2016

Mini Superdrug Haul 2016


Hi chappes,

Today I want to share the products that got delivered from Superdrug today. If you didn't know Superdrug is a UK version of a drugstore ;)


I got:
Zoella Lifestyle Lazy Day Reed Diffuser -£12
Zoella Beauty Secret Santa Mini Sprays- £16
Tanya Burr 12 Days Beauty Advent Calendar - £25 (but at the moment £15 on Superdrug)

Zoella Lifestyle Lazy Day Reed Diffuser 


I love fresh clean scents so I decided to choice the Lazy Days scent from the collection. I love the packaging and the little details like the little bow which was tied around the stick. 
I was really excited when Zoe's lifestyle collections announced then came out as I love Zoe's home sense. i wanted to start with a reed diffuser as I don't have one for my room and I wanted to see the rest in person before purchasing it. 


Zoella Beauty Secret Santa Mini Sprays

I love all Zoella fragrances and I really wanted to try the new gingerbread one. So I thought it would be the perfect little set to try and these little ones would also be perfect for your handbag or travelling. Oh and the gingerbread one smells sooooooooooooooo good! :)

Here is a comparison between the normal size and the mini just incase any of you were wondering :) And I also love that the mini design is the exact same to the normal size.



Tanya Burr 12 Days Beauty Advent Calendar 


I was lucky enough to get Tanya Beauty Advent Calendar last year and when I saw it was £15 I could resist. I love the packaging with the gold/copper and the light blue as well as the silhouettes of I think Tanya, Jim and Martha. The calendar includes - 3 nail polishes, 2 lip glosses, 1 matte lip (which I'm very excited for), 2 glitter pots, 2 glitter liners, 1 nail file and 1 mirror. I'm very much looking forward to the 1st December so I can open the first door.

I hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite makeup brand for Superdrug and please follow as we are nearly at 400 which is CRAZY!!!!

Sarah X



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to try Zoella's new products 😝 xx

    mollylouisaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Molly X I can't wait for you to try them too as Zoe's new products are so good.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig