Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 5 September 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kidman Kiss


Hi chappes,

I love looking at the Charlotte Tilbury website at all the gorgeous lipsticks and packaging. When I saw the new lip collection, I instantly fell in love with Kidman Kiss. Its a gorgeous petal pink nude. 


This was a GCSE treat from my mum which I got on my latest shopping trip to the Bullring which had a Charlotte Tilbury counter in the Selfridges.

Kidman Kiss is one of the luminous modern matte lipsticks - as its a matte lipstick its long lasting and the formula is not drying at all. The bullets is soo pretty with the Hot lips imprint and the rose gold packaging. 

I would recommend this lipstick to anyone looking for their first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick or another one.

Hope you like this.

Please comment your favourite Charlotte Tilbury lipstick.

Sarah Xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm just so I love with the Charlotte Tilbury packaging the rose gold is everything
    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice, I agree the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick is gorgeous.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I've never tried the Charlotte tilbury range but this shade is gorgeous! Unfortunately I've put myself on a spending ban but this is definitely on my wish list x
    http://www.lilydeal.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lily X I agree it is such a gorgeous shade ☺️ Good luck with the spending ban ☺️😂
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Ahh how gorgeous is this!
    I couldn't decide between this and Super Cindy! I got Cindy in the end but am thinking of getting this too!

    Lovely blogpost!
    Francesca xx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Francesca and I glad you like the post X All the Charlotte Tilbury shades are gorgeous so I'm not surprised you found it hard to choose 😂 Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig