Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 1 September 2016

Comparing 3 Facial Masks X


There is nothing better than a good face mask, so in todays I wanted to compare 3 face masks in my collection. 


Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Charcoal Face Mask


Application: 7/10
Scent: 5/10
Packaging:5/10
Price: 9/10
Benefits: 3/10
It's quite a cheap mask at £3.49 - however I don't feel like it does much. It makes your skin slightly softer but apart form that it has no benefits. It does apply nicely and drys quite quickly.

Quick Fix Facials Anti-Blemish Mud Mask




Application: 8/10
Scent: 8/10
Packaging: 7/10
Price: 8/10
Benefits: 7/10
This is a nice mask and is quite cheap at £4.99. I love that the range as masks for everything e.g. calming or spot prone skin. It applies really nicely and it sets quickly. It leaves your skin feeling soft and the next day your complexion does look better as well as your makeup is easier to put on.

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask


Application: 9/10
Scent: 8/10
Packaging: 8/10
Price: 7/10
Benefits: 8/10

I love this mask - it leaves your so soft and applies very easily to create a thin layer. I love the pot, the only annoying thing was the stopper thing underneath the lid. It was really hard to pick up and i dropped clay mask on my bed -oops X I picked it up when it was £5 in a offer at boots but its original £7.99- which I think its pretty good for the benefits.


Overall I would recommend them all but I love the L'oreal mask the best. With the benefits and the way ti applies. 

Please comment your favourite face mask and please follow.

Sarah Xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig