Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 12 September 2016

Wishlist A/W 2016



Hi chappes,

Lots of gorgeous Autumn and Christmas makeup has been coming out recently so I wanted to share my new in wishlist.


Kat Von D London Calling Set - I love that Kat Von D is coming to the Uk in the next couple of days



Tanya Burr 12 Days Beauty Calendar- I had the calendar last year and it was amazing so I would love to have it this year as well.


Laura Mercier The Iconics: Celebrating 20 Years of Iconic Artistry- I have never tried any Laura Mercier products but I have heard great reviews about them and this looks like a really cute set.



Zoella Pamper Hamper- I can't wait to try some of the ginger bread scent stuff. And the hamper looks really cute.



Girl-a-rama palette -set includes: roller lash mini,the POREfessional mini,powder brush,benetint mini,they’re real! duo shadow blender in brazen bronze,custom Shadow Blender and coralista / rockateur in split pan 



Hope you like this post. There are plenty more things I like but here are a few.

Please follow and comment what you've seen that you like.

These products are either from Superdrug, Debenhams and Benefit

Sarah X











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig