Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 25 September 2016

Benefit That Gal Primer



Hi chappes,

Today I wanted to write a review on Benefits That's Gal Primer which a lovely brightening primer.





I received a mini of this when I purchased the Benefit Porefessional  primer a few years ago. And I have recently rediscovered it as its beautiful for the transition summer-autumn months. As it helps brighten your complexion as well as smooths out your skin tone. 
The primer contains raspberry and chamomile which creates this amazing smoothing and brightening effect on the skin.


I would recommend this primer to anyone looking for a brightening, gorgeous primer and I would love to purchase the full bottle.

Please comment your favourite primer and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I will definitely have to try this, love brightening primers :)


    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lotte- I would highly recommend this primer and it would be perfect as you love brightening primers.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great primer! Thanks for sharing :) x
    http://ablushingbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Shelleen and I'm glad you like this post. I would highly recommend this primer and the mini is perfect for travel.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig