Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 24 September 2016

Seventeen Easy on the Eye Palette in " Big Smoke"


Hi chappes,

You may have seen this palette in my Seventeen first impression post but I wanted to write a full review on this palette on the Seventeen Easy on the Eye palette in 'Big Smoke" (*)



The palette has  8 matte, shimmer & pearl powders, 3 metallic creams & eye primer with dual ended applicator. It has a range of gorgeous shades and I love how compact it is with the eye primer, cream eyeshadows, matte and shimmery shades as well as a huge mirror. 





My favourite 2 shades from the palette is 'Cocoa Brown' - which is a gorgeous brown shade and 'Illuminated Bronze' which is a lovely bronze creamy eye shadow perfect for everyday.

I do have to admit I am not the biggest fan of the primer -  the eyeshadow still creases and the primer does take off any foundation or concealer that is already on the eye lid.

But overall I would highly recommend this palette if you looking a compact affordable travel palette.

Hope you like this pos, please follow and comment your favourite eyeshadow palette.

Sarah X





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig