Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 30 September 2016

September Favourites 2016


Hi chappes,

As its the 30th of September its time for my monthly favourites.

Beauty

Charlotte Tilbury Kidman Kiss Lipstick - This was present which I got after my GCSE results. And this was my first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and I love it - the colour, formula and packaging.


Seventeen Skin WOW concealer- Seventeen kindly sent this to me this month through the Seventeen blogging network and I have been loving it. Its amazing for brightening underneath the eyes for down the bridge of your nose.

Other favourites

Our Girl - I love this show so much, the storyline are amazing and the acting in soo good. 



Zoella Lazy Days Reed Diffuser- I love the smell and this makes my room smell so good  and fresh. With the notes of fresh linen and cotton.

"Dancing on my Own" - Calum Scott - Connie Talbot cover - This song has been in my head for most of the most and I love Connie's cover of it.


Hope you like this favourites there aren't many so quite a few of my favourites are similar to previous months.

Please comment your favourite and follow.

Sarah X







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig