Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette Review - SISTER TAKEOVER


Hi Chappes - this is Jo - Sarah's far more awesome sister.

Today's post is a Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette review which you may have seen in the Sephora haul post.


The palette has 9 eyeshadows and a card which gives you three eyeshadow ideas which I would use if the internet wasn't a thing /if I could be bothered to use it, but hey it's there to look at. There is also a small mirror that could be good if you're on the go.


There are 4 matte shades:


Heaven - a pale cream, which is a great base to any eyeshadow look especially if you're like me and have discoloured eyelids.
Cashmere Bunny - a matte brown which I love to sweep through the crease when I'm not feeling too much sparkle.
Sexspresso - a black which is more grey when swatched I use it with a wet eye liner brush or angled eye brush to define the lash lines.
Nudie - is the final matte a lighter brown than Cashmere Bunny great for a lighter crease shade for a day time look.

The other 5 shades contain the sparkle:



Silk Teddy - is the nude shimmer which I love to cover over the lid.
Push-Up - is a light brown shimmer which I love to put in my crease when I'm not going for a too in your face look.
Erotica - a darker brown for a more dramatic look that has more of a silver shimmer to it.
Honey Pot - a golden shimmer which I love to wear by itself as a lover of gold eyeshadow it is probably my favourite in the palette.
Chocolate Martini - my favourite name of the lot a gorgeous dark brown with gold shimmer which makes a more dramatic makeup look.

I hope you enjoyed this post as this palette is definitely a recommendation of mine, please comment if you would like to see more from me and your favourite eye shadow palette. Please follow Sarah on Bloglovin' and Twitter.
Love
Jo xx


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The shades of this palette is absolutely stunning I also rather like the packaging

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Candice X The shades are amazing and they are also so pigmented.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. Ahh it's so beautiful! I adore all of the shades, they seem so pigmented and super versatile! Too Faced have such beautiful products :D love your blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Elizabeth X I agree that Too faced have amazing palette- I'm really would like the Chocolate palette. I'm glad that you like my blog that means a lot X
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig